1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before
This series deserves something bitter and something sweet.
2. The Comedy Lineup
A twist on the traditional popcorn is perfect for a bit of comedy.
Food to Pair: Shrimp Ceviche with Popcorn
3. The Good Cop
In honor of Tony Danza, we suggest an Italian favorite.
4. They’ll Love me When I’m Dead
Orson Welles’ once did a voice over for a Findus commercial. It seems only fitting to eat the food referenced while watching this show.
Food to Pair: Frozen Peas, Mashed Potatoes & Roast Beef
There is nothing more fitting than something indulgent to eat when it comes to love.
6. On My Block
To celebrate California, we chose a food that Californians should be proud of.
Food to Pair: Fish Tacos with Avocados
7. Edha Single moms and passion means one thing.
Food to Pair: Sparkling Wine. Meal not necessary
8. The Rain The title alone makes us think of Fall. What’s best after the rain?
Food to Pair: Mushroom Risotto
9. Arrested DevelopmentThere is one food and one food alone that is most associated with this show. And the recipe says it all.
10. Ugly Delicious
We can indulge our curiosity, but we also must indulge our taste buds while watching this show. Our choice for indulgent?
Food to Pair: Brunello di Montalcino & Aged Cheese