Proverbs and sayings often hide great truths, giving us collected knowledge of traditions and customs and this time regarding wine! Here are proverbs to help you discover the god of nectar – in words:
1. Wine in, truth out
2. Where wine reigns, silence does not reign
3. Friends and wines improve with age
4. There are thousands of wines that can take over our minds. Don't think all ecstasies are the same!
5. Wine makes all things possible
6. Wine is bottled poetry
7. Life is too short to drink bad wine
8. Bacchus scatters devouring cares
9. Wine is a turn-coat, first a friend, then an enemy
10. When wine enters modesty departs
These pearls of wisdom are worth sharing, especially over a nice glass of wine!